Team JUST is first and foremost centered around the community of people from all over the world that contribute in Discord, and are players on our projects. As you all know, anyone who's consistently helpful, contributes positively and helps out newbies is considered for contributor and staff roles, and even community reward slots in our projects.
Many members ask us how to contribute back to this project or community. This guide is intended to provide some suggestions. High-level there's a few major ways to help out:
Helpdesk - Check out the
#helpdeskchannel in discord and answer questions as newcomers encounter confusions or issues. If you don't know how to help, ping
@Helpdeskso someone else can take a look. The more you help, the more you learn. In this section below, we'll explore this a bit more.
Memeology - Check out the
#3d-memeschannel or the advice kit to get a sense of the types of memes and images associated with this project. Memes are the lifeblood of our community. If you know how to use photoshop, take a crack at posting your own memes there. No meme generator images allowed.
Content or Translations - Contribute translations for the wiki or content for us to share, or record beginner's videos for us to link. Check out our Fomo3D wiki and our P3D wiki and ping
@Ms Incognitoif you have any small suggestions to improve. If you have a bigger suggestion, draft up the copy and send it over in a google doc or text file. In this section below, we'll explore this a bit more.
Advertising - One of the best ways to help is to spread the word about the projects to more people, and help expand our community through posting on any number of new channels or mediums. Through the use of your vanity url, P3D masternodes and more, you can become a self-reliant marketer earning a living off of the content you create. In this section below, we'll explore this a bit more.
Feedback - One of the easiest ways to contribute is to provide us feedback through this feedback form. Think about ways to improve the game interface, or new dapp ideas, or things you'd like to see on the site, or bugs we need to fix. We regularly review the responses and integrate ideas from the community back into the site.
Developer Ecosystem - If you are a developer familiar with creating smart contracts, then integrate a Dapp with P3D as explained there. You can check out our libraries and SDKs here for details. Ping
@inventorif you are interested in plugging into this Dapp ecosystem. Or you can build out helpful utilities or pages that you think adds value to the P3D/F3D ecosystem.
Support the Developers - Team JUST is three very hard-working members (Justo, Mantso, sumpunk) and they have collectively put in hundreds of hours into making these cool projects for all of us to enjoy. One easy way to contribute is to buy through their masternodes or purchase keys with their vanity URLs. In this section below, we'll explore this a bit more.
If you can think of any other creative ways you can contribute, please get in touch with anyone from
@Community Staff to tell us more!
Check out the
#helpdesk channel in discord and answer questions as newcomers encounter confusions or issues. You can often help out by linking to particular sections of the wiki such as the troubleshooting guide or the newbie's help guide which address the most common issues.
Make sure to be extra nice and patient. Helpdesk is usually newbies and this is how they learn about if they want to be associated with this project at all. Scammy or deceptive behavior in helpdesk is not tolerated. Check the full guide to being on helpdesk for a more complete overview.
If you plan to help out a lot, ping
Cryptoknight to add you as a "Helpdesk" role. You can then type
!helpcommands anytime and and learn those commands so you don't have to type the same thing over and over.
If you don't know how to help a particular person, ping
@Community Staff or
@Helpdesk so someone else can take a look. The more you help, the more you learn.
Content and Translations
For contributing content, the following would be very helpful for example:
- Create translations for the P3D wiki or the F3D wiki as explained below.
- Check out our Fomo wiki and our P3D wiki and ping
@Cryptoknightif you have any small suggestions to improve the content. For example, check out the FAQ and suggest new questions to add or new sections to explain. If you can write up the content, even better!
- Write your own medium articles, or blog posts sharing aspects of P3D/F3D/Team Just or just interesting aspects surrounding the project including: Ethereum, Smart Contracts, Dapps, Web3.js, or anything else related to our projects. Share them with the community!
- Record a Youtube video of how to play Fomo3D or how to setup your computer for P3D/F3D. We could use a video setup guide or any other videos you think would be helpful.
These are just a few examples of how you can contribute content.
These are the pages that need translating:
You can also find the markdown source for all of these pages linked here.
If you are a) already working on one of these or b) able to translate these for us, could you please DM
@Ms Incognito so she can make a note of what you're working on/are able to work on. Feel free to include your masternode link or vanity URL in the translation as a thank you for your efforts.
If you can help us out with these translations, (that would be awesome) all you need to do is write your draft in a google doc or a textfile and send it to
@Ms Incognito. Join us in
#translations-wiki if you have any questions!
One of the best ways to help is to spread the word about the projects to more people, and help expand our community through posting on any number of new channels or mediums. Here are a few examples of how you can help:
- Contact Youtubers that might be interested in sharing Fomo3D with their followers as explained below.
- Post about Fomo3D + Team Just on Facebook or Twitter, this is an easy way to get the word out. Check out the twitter account here or here for inspiration.
- Record a casual Youtube video sharing the Fomo3D game and why it's worth joining. Share out the video in discord so others can use it.
- Post on reddit on subreddits like BlockchainGame and Bitcoin Games linking back to your Fomo3D vanity URL.
- Write up a Steemit (crypto-friendly platform) or Medium post sharing your thoughts about the game and why others might want to check it out and join in.
- Search around on IRC's, discords, or other chats on the web and casually engage users in conversations that eventually point them to checking out P3D/F3D.
- Find live streams on Twitch or Youtube with people talking about cryptocurrency and blockchain. Informally mention P3D/F3D and stage a "polite" raid making watchers curious to check it out.
Be sure to register a vanity name and check out the shill kit to find plenty of resources to help you shill!
Team JUST projects were designed to create you a steady stream of income if you properly advertise the projects through your referral links. With 10% semi-sticky referrals for F3D, 3% referrals with P3D masternodes, and with the growing project ecosystem, you can become a fully self-reliant and self-employed marketer making a good living writing content, recording videos, and getting the word out about our projects.
Reach out to
@zCapex via DM on discord if you are interested in coordinating your efforts around youtuber shilling. He put together the following guide below:
How to shill to Youtubers:
Step 1. Enter in keywords tied to those who are likely to make eth smart contract videos. Examples: eth, smart contract, passive income, crypto etc.
Step 2. Target channels with <10K subs.
Step 3. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57955?hl=en follow this to see how to get their email.
Step 4. Use this template to make initial contact.
Check out this message template here for a ready-made reach-out message.
Casual Chat Shilling
- Search around the web for random IRC (or other chat) channels and start talking to people in there.
- Start a conversation about cryptocurrency and blockchain in general
- Gradually work your way towards the informal P3D/F3D shill.
In order to shill effectively in chats or IRCs, you need to make sure that your shilling is coming across as a natural conversation, and not just blatant and blind posting of your link.
Live Stream "Raiding"
Please never disrupt people's youtube or twitch streams in a highly obnoxious or spammy way. This doesn't help our cause at all.
- Find live streams on youtube centered around cryptocurrency or trading where there are at least 50-100+ people.
- Post in discord alerting others to this stream, but caution then not to spam or disrupt the stream.
- Have one person ask questions like "has anyone heard of Fomo3D?", "what is Fomo3D all about?", "Is POWH3D a good token, someone just told me about it"
- Have other members of our community politely answer the questions and get people curious about the projects without being spammy.
A few messages over time to pique people's curiosity is significantly better than spamming. Having one person who plays dumb or even feigns light skepticism of the project helps intrigue watchers to check it out.
Marketing on Twitter
Support the Developers
Team JUST is four very hard-working members (Justo, Mantso, Inventor and sumpunk) and they have collectively put in hundreds of hours into making these cool projects for all of us to enjoy. One easy way to contribute is to buy through their masternodes or purchase keys with their vanity URLs.
- Mantso's masternode (click here if u love the code)
- PonziBot's masternode (click here if u love snek)
- Inventor's masternode (click here if u love inventions)
- sumpunk's masternode (click here if u love mobile)
Buying with someone's masternode is POWH3D way of tipping them. Learn more about masternodes here.
F3D Vanity URLs
Buy a key with their vanity URLs:
Buying keys after clicking on someone's vanity URL distributes 10% of your incoming ETH to them at no cost to you.